My original vision was to add more color to it, but I later realize that it would not be possible because each word within the letter would require me to put as the same color. It differed because I expected a lot more color and for it to be in a different font and size, I wanted it to be spelt across rather than from the top to the bottom. I believe that it is a success due to the fact that it was my first time doing something like this and I feel like I have the artistic capability to think of what else to add. I believe that it got weaker because as I continued to do my project I noticed that it would be complicated to actually add things to it and I believe that it would be boring to just draw out the elements but I decide to include images of each of the elements included. I was actually trying to see if I could brainstorm something at first but I actually just did something that I have been wanting to do for a while it did not come out as I wanted but I decided to put in the effort and this was the final result. I believe that it does communicate what I wanted just that it needed color to it to make it stand out more. Something that I would do differently would be to add color and maybe draw out the elements rather than just include images of it. Also I believe I could have made the letters a bit bigger maybe it would have gave me a better result.